Friday, February 5, 2010

Anticipation!


After our visit with Dr. S. yesterday I have decided that Baby A is as stubborn as her mother is impatient. Therefore, we have made no progress on the delivery front. For now, she is staying put.
In the meantime, I thought I would share “Tam’s Top 10 Pregnancy Likes and Dislikes!"

Dislikes:
10) Being asked if I am having twins!
9) Round ligament pain
8) Pregnancy induced rash/ dry skin
7) Nausea/ vomiting
6) Pregnancy induced carpal tunnel syndrome
5) Swelling of ankles, feet and hands
4) Waddling/ back pain/ hip pain
3) Not being able to sleep comfortably
2) Sinus congestion
1) Waiting for her to make her Grand Entrance into the world!!!

Likes:
10) Getting to park in the Expectant Mother parking space
9) Maternity clothes
8) Baby clothes
7) Milkshakes
6) Being pampered by my husband
5) Michael talking to my belly and feeling her respond to him
4) Baby A hiccups
3) Hearing her heart beat
2) Watching her undulate across my belly
1) Knowing I helped create a miracle with the man I love!!!

3 comments on "Anticipation!"

Jake + Becca on February 5, 2010 at 11:50 AM said...

I now have goose bumps and a warm heart :) Ahhh

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see her..she will come when she is good and ready :)

Mr. J on February 25, 2010 at 4:15 PM said...

Pictures! Congratulations, Tam & Mike. Y'all are going to be wonderful parents. Little miss Ava is one lucky baby. ~~Be Jota